Yoko Ono Mini Button Pom Green Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fun green flower, the Yoko Ono Mini Button Pom is one of the most popular poms. As cute as a button, each flower is comprised entirely of mini ray petals and they are typically less than 1 ¼” in diameter. Each stem has an average of 4-7 flowers, giving you more flowers for less. This dazzling green Mini Button would serve as a brilliant secondary flower in any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet or flower arrangement. Order your Mini Button Poms today, Pay wholesale prices, Plus receive Free Shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Yoko Ono Mini Button Pom Green Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 1.25 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The decor of the Bridal Shower was straight out of a fairytale! Greenery running the length of the tables and overflowing from the golden goblets.
My son's wedding was held at the bride's family home in Gillsburg, a tiny community in southwest Mississippi, 30 minutes from everywhere. Luckily a family friend had a barn close by that was a perfect venue for the rehearsal dinner. The tables were set with orange chargers and Blue Willow china for a colorful fall theme. The centerpieces were copper lanterns surrounded by Coffee Break roses and terracotta mums, along with greenery and orange mini pumpkins. The roses and mums were gorgeous together! The huge arrangement in the center of the barn was arranged in an antique concrete planter. I used the roses and mums along with greenery from my yard and the woods, and wild grasses from the side of the road. It was a spectacular arrangement that received so many compliments. The groom's table at the wedding was decorated in a duck hunting/outdoor theme. I created an arrangement in a tall Peter's Pottery vase using roses, mums, magnolia leaves and cattails. I also had enough roses to decorate the groom's cheesecake! Adding a few sprigs of rosemary from my garden was the perfect finishing touch. The flowers arrived on time with no problems. I would definitely recommend Fifty Flowers!
After meeting with several florists i realized my vision for flowers was going to cost much more than i imagine! Thankfully i came across this site and although i was pretty skeptical about ordering my own flowers for my OWN wedding, i decided to hope for the best! Luckily Fiftyflowers has excellent reviews and many success stories on their site that it made me feel at ease. If there happen to be any issues with delivery, wrong flowers etc i knew they had a good reputation and would not let me down! In the end i spent 1/4 of the cost i would've had to spend with a florist and got exactly if not much more than i wanted!!
My dear friend Nora offered to help me with the flowers for the Wedding and suggested a practice run so we looked up flower vendors and decided to use Fifty Flowers based on price and selection and reviews. The test run allowed us to test the service and practice with the flowers allowing me to learn when to order the flowers for the wedding.
First the box came in the morning to my doorstep and was immediately recognizable. I also got an email ping right away notifying me that they had been delivered. A few minutes later I got a call asking if I wanted any flower care instructions. They seemed pretty simple. One thing I would note is that the online instructions tell you to leave the cardboard on for at least four hours, which i did and the in the box instructions showed you cutting the stems underwater as individual roses. I took strong flower sheers and cut them all in a bunch in the cardboard. A single bunch fit fine in a vase but for the wedding i'll have to buy some buckets.
When we prepped the flowers I took off ~3-5 guard petals and found the next day that I probably should have averaged more like 5-7. We got some greens and irises from the market and did 2 practice centerpieces and a bouquet. The last 2 pictures are Saturday and Sunday respectively after arranging friday, the night i received the flowers. For the wedding I will order for delivery Thursday morning since i think they could use the full 24 hours to open pre arraigning but based on the wilting on sunday i won't order wednesday for fear of them going bad by saturday. We also found that we will need to order more irises than I originally thought we would need. There was only one brownish rose that we received and next time I would throw it out. However one bad rose in 25 is pretty good. This was a very positive test, it was easy to prep the flowers and easy to use them. I will be ordering from Fifty Flowers for the wedding with confidence that my wedding flowers will be perfect.
If you're thinking about doing DIY flowers for your wedding without doing a trial run, DON'T.
I'm so glad we ordered a small batch to get a closer look at and practice arranging. It wasn't too difficult, but trying to do it for the first time the day before my wedding would have been super stressful. Also, the color was different from what I imagined and we've tweaked some things that we wouldn't have otherwise. Though a trial run is an added expense, it was fully worth the sanity and peace of mind going into the final months before the event. Can't wait to order the sea of flowers we'll need for the wedding in March!
Customer service was excellent, delivery was prompt- early even!, and the product exceeded all expectations. Thanks, FiftyFlowers!