Yellow Limonium Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Yellow Limonium flowers are amazing for creating texture in your floral arrangements. The stems have several laterals comprised of hundreds of papery flowers. This yellow flower can be used to enhance any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Use limonium in conjunction with Purplish Blue veronica, seeded eucalyptus and Blue violet Iris for a wondrous whimsical floral design.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Yellow Limonium Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 27.5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Limonium is available year round.*
- Each stem has a 'spray' of several small blooms.
- Limonium is shipped in a grower�s bunch typically between 5 and 7 stems.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Light shedding is a typical characteristic of limonium.
- Limonium may have a natural tendency to let off an unpleasant scent. This is a bad characteristic of Limonium and is NOT a sign that your flowers are old. In order to prevent your Limonium flowers from stinking, add a cap full of bleach in the water you prepare for the flowers. You can also put a scented dryer sheet in with the flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I am not going to lie. I was very very worried about ordering flowers online. BUT, I am soooooooo glad that I did. With the number of things I made, I would have easily spent about $800 on flowers. Probably more. But all in all, I only spent about $500. The flowers arrived on the exact day that I requested. It took about 2 hours for my husband, maid of honor, and I to trim up all of the stems. We put them in water, and set them in our cold basement.
All of the flowers were in wonderful shape. A few stems were broken from the travel, but that was to be expected. The blooms on the flowers were a little smushed, but after a few hours in water the were plump and beautiful. To be honest, I was shocked at how amazing the flowers looked. I was even more shocked that after sitting in water for three days and in a fridge overnight they STILL looked amazing. They lasted all day during our ceremony and reception and none of them had even begun to wilt.
I had many extra flowers, and gave them out to guests and family. Many of them are still good now a week and a half after they were delivered. I truly was impressed with the flower quality. Everything was exactly what I wanted, and they look even better together than I had imagined. I definitely give my overall experience a 10 out of 10!!!!!!!!