Yellow Gem Dendrobium Loose Blooms
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Experience the sheer beauty of Yellow Gem Dendrobium Loose Blooms. Radiating vibrant yellow hues and stunning orchid variety, these blooms effortlessly infuse your special events with a touch of sunshine and the freshness of spring. Whether adorning your reception, ceremony, or bridal party, they exude an enchanting tropical charm that leaves a lasting impression. Let them gracefully adorn the aisle, elegantly embellish garlands, delicately scatter across cocktail tables or along your table centerpieces. The possibilities are endless.
Freshly cut and carefully grown blooms are handpicked from our farms and delivered straight to your door. Discover the magic of Yellow Gem Dendrobium Loose Blooms and elevate your special day to new heights.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Yellow Gem Dendrobium Loose Blooms
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 1 to 2 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Thursday or Friday.
- Availability: Year-Round.
- Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Some blooms may be larger than others.
- Symbolism: Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
Our loose Dendrobium Orchid blooms are packed 40 orchid blooms removed from the stem in a bag. We take all the work out of it for you - ready to use.
If you're seeking Orchid stems in this exact color, please check out Yellow Sapphire Dendrobium Orchid.
- This orchid is intravenously tinted and will change the color of water.
- This variety of orchid is intravenously tinted and does not occur naturally. The tint will not rub off of the petals; however the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. This product may temporarily stain hands, so while handling wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted orchid may vary to some degree. All flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and some petals may be darker than others. Some blooms may have spots of tint on the petals.
- We suggest leaving your orchids in the plastic bag until the day of your event or one day ahead of time. This allows the flowers to continuously drink water as well as maintain a favorable climate so they do not dry out.
- The 100 Orchid Bloom option is 1 orchid bags.
- The 500 Orchid Bloom option is 5 orchid bags.
- The 1000 Orchid Bloom option is 10 orchid bags.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps:
- Carefully remove each orchid bunch from the box by grabbing the top part of the plastic bag. Keep your orchids in the individual bags.
- Check each water tubes to ensure they contain water. If they do please go to step 3. If not, carefully remove the bottom part of water tube by detaching the hard plastic from the top soft plastic. Fill the tube with clean fresh water and reattach to the soft plastic top.
- Check the bag for moisture which can occur during shipping. If there is moisture in the plastic bags, dry the inside of the bags with a paper towel and lightly place a dry paper towel inside the bunch to absorb the moisture. Remove after a couple of hours.
- Stand the bag upwards and be carefully not to stack them on top of each other to prevent damage to the orchid blooms.
- There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, simply cut the ends and arrange accordingly.
- Keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms as needed.
- To maximize the life and beauty of your flowers, you can change the vase water and re-cut the stems.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to mature sooner. Simply remove any older blooms as needed.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it will most likely damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.
Lastly if our orchids are dehydrated and/or you want to extend the vase life, simply soak the entire flower stem in cool water for 3 hours completely submerging them in the water; cut the stems and place in water. This will revive your orchids and prolong the life and beauty.