Yellow Bulk Fresh Tulips
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a cheerful touch to bright, spring-inspired arrangements with Yellow Bulk Fresh Tulips. Tulips are classic springtime flowers; they are tightly packed with large, velvety petals, which open into an airy, cup-shaped bloom. The petals have a canary-yellow hue, which is splendid in bright, wildflower-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like aster flowers farm mix, larkspur purple flowers, craspedia billy balls yellow flowers, and English lavender flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Yellow Bulk Fresh Tulips
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Seasonal Availability: Available year around
Stem Length: Average of 10 to 12 inches
Bloom Size: Is an average of 1 inch across with a height of 2 to 3 inches
Expected Vase Life: Average of 5 days
Symbolic Meaning: Tulips are considered the heralds of Spring, and represent health, fertility and eternal life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Each stem has one flower.
- Tulips are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Your Tulips will arrive closed, but once placed in water, the bloom and stem will continue to open and grow substantially.
- Tulips are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. If possible, try to place the flowers directly under the light so that the flowers stand straight.
- Tulips have a natural bend. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for detailed care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
What’s the difference between the types of tulips?
- Standard Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 1 inch, and an average stem length of 10 to 12 inches.
- French Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 2 to 3 inches, and an average stem length of 22 inches.
- Novelty Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 2 to 3 inches, and an average stem length of 12 to 16 inches.
- Peony Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 3 inches, and an average stem length of 22 inches.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Your tulips will arrived closed, but once placed in water the stem will continue to grow and the head will bloom substantially. Tulips also have a natural bend. If Tulip stems are slightly bowed, trim stem tips and roll the Tulips in newspaper with the paper extending above the flower tops, but not covering the lower third of the stems. Place them upright in water with a source of light directly above them. Tulip heads naturally follow the light, so placing a light directly above them will help to straighten a bent stem.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I had an engagement party outdoors in a local park, and the overall vibe was rustic-chic. The assorted farm mix combo pack was the perfect complement to the rest of the decor. The flowers arrived in great shape, so all we had to do was put them into a few mason jars. Overall, a great experience with FiftyFlowers, and would recommend this service not just for weddings but for smaller parties as well!
My daughter was married at a garden-themed venue on a sunny December day in Mesa, Arizona. We knew when planning the wedding that we had to have fresh flowers to accentuate the natural setting. I have never arranged flowers before, so I was a little hesitant. I researched different wedding florist options, and I came across this wonderful website. After reading the wedding stories and seeing the beautiful arrangements and bouquets, I was confident that I had found the right floral partner for my daughter's wedding.
I sent my daughter links to the website pages with the different event themes. She was immediately drawn to the Rustic Blush and Burgundy Wedding photos, with the mix of dark burgundy carnations, fresh hypericum berries, and soft eucalyptus. I discovered that the Burgundy Blush DIY pack had most of the same flowers and greenery: white blush garden and secret garden roses, burgundy carnations, and silver dollar eucalyptus. The addition of the Eucalyptus Wedding DIY Greenery Box and the Antique Burgundy Designer Hypericum Berries would provide all the colors and textures she had envisioned for her floral displays. I wrote out a "recipe" for each of the floral elements so that I knew how many to order.
When I began to submit my order online, I realized that I could not select a delivery date before the wedding. Luckily, I was able to connect with a customer service representative through the web page chat feature. She quickly researched the availability of the items and was able to change the delivery date to the Thursday and Friday before the wedding. We received everything as promised, with the greenery arriving on Thursday and the flowers on Friday. I followed the flower care instructions by trimming the stems and placing them in large buckets with the flower food and water. I prepared the ribbons, tape, and other supplies to create the arrangements and bouquets on Saturday, the morning of the wedding. I printed out the "recipes" for each of the floral elements, indicating how many of each flower and/or greenery was to be used in each arrangement, bouquet, and boutonniere. I made a separate list of floral elements to set aside for other uses at the venue.
The morning of the wedding, my house was a flutter of activity; we set up hair-styling and make-up stations in the house and a floral station in the garage. My daughter, her two bridesmaids, my sister, and I rotated among the three stations, each of us participating in the creation of the arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. It was amazing to witness the joy and excitement everyone had in creating the beautiful floral displays. It was a beautiful way to begin the celebration of my daughter's big day. When we arrived at the venue, we placed the arrangements on the tall pillars to accent the ceremony space, adorned the head table with the fragrant eucalyptus mix, introduced a pop of color to the cupcake display, and added a natural element to the lighted cylinders along the wedding isle with the burgundy carnations, hypericum berries, and the white blush and secret garden roses. The beautiful flowers and greenery added a natural element that was appreciated by the guests.
I received many complements on the beauty of the flowers and the wonderful aroma of the eucalyptus. Everyone was amazed to hear that we did everything ourselves. If you are hesitant in designing your wedding floral arrangements, have confidence in knowing that FiftyFlowers can help make your floral vision a reality. The flowers and greenery were fresh and vibrant, and they arrived on time. I will gladly order from FiftyFlowers in the future.