Yarrow Achillea Yellow Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Yarrow Achillea Yellow Flower is a one-of-a-kind flower that will add the perfect touch of color to any event. Clusters of small, yellow blooms comprise the head of each; feathery and textured it will be a lovely addition to a baby shower, whimsical engagement party, or richly colored fall wedding. Greek mythology has it that the Yarrow plant sprang up from pieces of Achilles' spear. Symbolizing healing and and inspiration, yellow Yarrow is charming when combined with garden roses, yellow ranunculus, orchids and hypericum berries, or simply arranged in voluminous bunches on their own. Beautiful and easy to arrange, you won't be disappointed in this unique flower!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: an average minimum of 14 inches.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Cottage Yarrow is a filler flower and is shipped fully bloomed ready to use.
- Each stem features multiple blooms that cluster together to create the look of one larger flower head.
- Cottage Yarrow is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Cottage Yarrow has a fresh herby flower scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Hanging upside down in a cool, dark environment for one to two weeks can dry cottage Yarrow.
- Leaves mature and expire before the blooms. It is highly recommended to strip off foliage before arranging.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)