Wispy Pink Bulk Spray Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These pale blush spray roses are a subtle porcelain pink shade. This pretty rose has warm undertones that would look wonderful at a baby shower or birthday party. Indicative of elegance and joy, stems of these roses will look stunning arranged in bunches on their own or complemented by Baby's Breath. Delicate and chic, these irresistible roses are simply fabulous. Offered in packs of 4 and 8 bunches.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Wispy Pink Bulk Spray Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 to 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Spray roses are available year round.*
- Spray Roses are in a Grower's bunches with 5 to 9 stems and an average of 4 to 8 blooming mini roses.
- Spray roses will arrive in bud form.
- Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days.
++Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower
** Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
** Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
** In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Spray Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. However, do remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spray Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Spray Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Spray Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 3 to 5 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Spray Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Our Barn at River Highlands Farm is a great venue for a spooky Halloween dinner party. This year was a chili-cook off, and our guests out-did themselves, it was all delicious. The hay loft in the barn is huge and it takes voluminous decorations to make an impact and fill the space. I selected the 'burgundy fall wedding pack' in medium for its height variations and moody/pink/burgundy color combinations. (The inclusion of rosemary in the pack also added a great scent). I was a little nervous when I was told there needed to be two last minute substitutions, but the team at Fifty Flowers was great. The flowers arrived on time and in good condition. The flowers were sturdy and easy to work with. I was able to make one giant centerpiece that was excellent for the center of the table and use left-over flowers to make a second large arrangement. This pack has a lot of flowers, if the arrangements were smaller you could easily get 5-6 good size arrangements. I received tons of compliments and am enjoying these flowers for several days after!
These arrived VERY sleepy but opened up perfectly!
Gorgeous antique pink color, used in accent decorations
Small in shape but long lasting. Perfect for fillers. Lots of roses per bunch.
These roses were the perfect shade of pink and were really easy to incorporate into the bouquets and boutonnieres.