Willow Seeded Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Willow Seeded Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Garlands are gorgeous and perfect for your office event. They make decorating fun and easy. Simply drape over backs of chairs, wrap around banisters, or place down the middle of a table for a natural green runner. Use them alone or add fresh blooms. Garlands are delicately packed and shipped directly to you from our partner farms.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Willow Seeded Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 4-6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This garland has a seasonal availability from January to May. If your desired delivery date is unavailable please contact Customer Care.*
- This garland consists of willow seeded eucalyptus and bay leaf greens.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands yourselves; this could result in unraveling or weaken the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5-7 days depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our US domestic partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- If the garland starts to look dry, mist with water. It is normal for the garland to shed.
As we were planning the wedding, we found that getting flowers from a florist could be expensive. But we also wanted the wedding to be filled with flowers, that's how I found fiftyflowers through search. The customer service representatives I contacted for questions were all very patient and professional, I received good advice from them on the color, and the flowers to get, number of buckets to prepare, and how to prep them before the wedding when we receive them. I would totally recommend getting flowers from here if you are considering DIY wedding flowers, and you have some friends willing to help (the flowers need some prep work before the event and also the arrangement). Really good quality and quantity with the money spent on them, thank you fiftyflowers!