Willow Fresh Eucalyptus Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Wispy with a light aroma, Willow Fresh Eucalyptus Greenery has it all! The grey-green spear leaves run the length of the stem for a romantic, cascading look for a bridal bouquet or sprawling table centerpiece. Arrange with other FiftyFlowers favorites like True White Garden Roses, White Lisianthus, and White Spray Bulk Roses for a monochromatic, picture-perfect look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Willow Fresh Eucalyptus Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 15 to 20 inches
Symbolism: Eucalyptus is representational of strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This product is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems.
- Eucalyptus may have a light to strong scent.
- Eucalyptus is grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since eucalyptus is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your greenery may arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The willow eucalyptus was really nice and added some nice wispy depth to all the arrangements. My only complaint would be that some of the leaves were brown/rust colored. I know not every stem will be fresh but there seemed to be more dead ones from this type than any of the other greens I ordered (including other types of eucalyptus). But they smelled great and there was still plenty of stems for what I needed.
I used this for a wedding 9/14 and it was absolutely what we were dreaming of. The bride wanted romantic lush greenery draped down all of her tables- this was a beautiful element of a table garland we created. It has a very relaxed and romantic feel and I just love how it drapes from taller arrangements and from our wedding arbor. We also used it in the bridal bouquet. We also used it to create floral hoops to hang above the bride and groom- the draping leaves of the Willow Fresh were perfect for that project! The 5 bunches we ordered were very generous and we had plenty to use!
I loved the romantic element that the eucalyptus brought to my bouquets and centerpieces.
This added just the finishing touch the my arrangements neededa
This, along with the silver dollar eucalyptus, was such a great addition that I knew I NEEDED in my bouquet. The willowy effect of this greenery gave a cascade effect that I knew I wanted on my bouquet and the bridesmaids for a very "full" effect!