Wild at Heart Wildflower Succulent Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fun and Funky vibes are sure to follow our Wild at Heart Wildflower Succulent Centerpieces. Deep yellow flowers combine with orange colors and light green succulents to create the perfect welcoming atmosphere. These fresh floral centerpieces are perfect for making your space feel more friendly, especially when placed with accent tables, greeting tables, and as table centerpieces. Our Wild at Heart Wildflower arrangement includes yellow spray roses or roses, yellow sunflowers, yellow solidago, orange mini gerbera daisies, bupleurum greenery, and amazing green succulents.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Wild at Heart Wildflower Succulent Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery is 3 days before event. If event is on Saturday, recommended delivery day is Wednesday.
- The premium designer centerpieces are handcrafted with the freshest cut flowers harvested the day before.
- The premium sample bouquet is a wonderful way to sample flower arrangements in anticipation for any event or to give as a delightful gift. These premium flower arrangements have 49 total stems of yellow spray roses or roses, orange mini gerbera daisies, yellow solidago, miniature succulents, sunflowers, and yellow bupleurum flowers.
- The flowers in the premium arrangements have a stem height of 16-18 inches.
- The large centerpieces each have 31 total stems of yellow spray roses or roses, orange mini gerbera daisies, yellow solidago, miniature succulents, sunflowers, and yellow bupleurum flowers.
- The flowers in the large centerpieces have a stem height of 14-16 inches.
- The medium centerpieces each have 14 total stems that include a variety of yellow spray roses or roses, orange mini gerbera daisies, yellow solidago, miniature succulents, sunflowers, and yellow bupleurum flowers.
- The flowers in the medium centerpieces have a stem height of 14-16 inches.
- The small centerpieces each have 10 total stems that include a variety of yellow spray roses or roses, orange mini gerbera daisies, yellow solidago, miniature succulents, sunflowers, and yellow bupleurum flowers. This arrangement looks excellent in FiftyFlowers' footed bubble ball vase.
- The flowers in the small centerpieces have a stem height of 9-11 inches.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence
Flower Centerpieces are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food, mix in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. If you want all the supplies to process your flowers, order a flower care processing kit here.
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the water. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using bunch cutters, sharp scissors, or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water often to keep flowers fresh, the sign that you need to change the water is cloudy or milky water. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.