Wholesale Garden Roses Assorted Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Wholesale Garden Roses Assorted Colors is an incredible array of stunning Garden Roses; a variety of colors will delight your eyes while that classic garden rose smell will leave your nose wanting more! Lovely, ruffled and always in style, these Garden Roses will turn your event into a fairytale! Mix them all together, or accent them with other flowers like Ranunculus, Lilies and Queen Anne's Lace. Our Assorted Color pack contains an assortment of captivating colors, please note the color mix may differ from the colors shown in the photo. If you would like a specific color, we have Garden Roses by specific color, which you can see by navigating to All Flowers, Garden Roses.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Wholesale Garden Roses Assorted Colors
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches – will vary by variety
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- Each bunch will be a single color, so an order for 24 will have two colors, 36 may have 3, and so on.
- This pack features an assortment of available colors. Customization or special requests are not possible with this package. Colors sent may differ from the photos shown.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping so as not to create condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
These roses are beautiful!! I have ordered them a few times and each time they have been wonderful
I'm so glad you loved our gorgeous flowers! We take great pride in hand-selecting each flower for optimal bloom, color, and peak time, so we're thrilled that you were happy with your purchase.
Thank you so much foryour continued support! We would love to help you create more beautiful and unforgettable moments!
I wanted you to know that the flowers were so beautiful! We had so many people who asked about where the flowers came from. My daugther said that she could not of asked for a more beautful wedding, it was all and more of what she thought it would be. We wanted FiftyFlowers to know that was in part, thanks to you all. We will be referring people to you and we will buy from you again. Thank You for the flowers. Also the customer service was great to work with! They kept us well informed on our order.
For my birthday, during Thanksgiving week, my daughter sent me 48 garden roses from Fiftyflowers.com. While I was out running errands to get ready for the holiday the box was delivered. My husband cut and put all the flowers in one vase so I could see them first thing when I walked in the door. Honestly I almost fell right over when I saw all the gorgeous roses when I returned home. My jaw dropped and my husband told me all I said was "WOW". The flowers were an amazing surprise and are filling my house with an amazing garden fragrance, in November in New England no less! I told my daughter I felt like I had won an Academy Award and had never seen so many flowers in my life. My daughter lives in California, so thanks for making my birthday apart from my daughter so memorable!
Our party for my Mother-in-Law's 90th birthday was absolutely beautiful, in large part because of the lovely hydrangeas and excellent service from FiftyFlowers!\nEveryone raved about the wonderful flowers and FiftyFlowers went above and beyond to make sure that the flowers were delivered on time and in beautiful condition.
The assortment was of green, hot pink,and red garden roses. The colors were gorgeous. The red and green flowers were quite small when fully bloomed. The hot pink garden roses opened beautifully.