Wholesale Bulk Roses 200 Stems Your Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Buying a Wholesale Rose is easier than ever, especially with this package that allows you to choose any color of the rainbow. This bulk pack of 200 roses is the perfect way to design with several bunches of roses. Roses are one of the most popular flowers, known for their cup-shaped blooms and velvety petals. With colorful and symbolic meanings, it is now easier than ever to add many different shades of roses into your design or event. Rose colors have different meanings. Red means romance, pink means gratitude, orange means passion, yellow means friendship and white means purity. This pack includes eight bunches of 25 roses, each of which will arrive in your choice of color. Excellent for any type of arrangement, our wholesale roses can be used for centerpieces, flower bouquets, wedding arches, and more. For a modern look, try pairing with air plants to merge the fresh cut with a living keepsake, or myrtle greenery, which is a very complementary lateral greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Wholesale Bulk Roses 200 Stems Your Colors
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Stem Length: minimum15.5 to maximum 27.5 inches
Symbolism: Roses represent love and beauty.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round. *
- With the Choose Your Own Package of Roses, you can select a mix of beautiful colors. Simply select your colors from the dropdown menus.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
We met at a summer camp and were friends for years before we started dating. We had so much in common and after our first date, we both new it was a forever kind of thing! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, so I was so excited for a Christmas/winter wedding (Texas style)! When my flowers arrived, I was obsessed with how beautiful they were. A friend helped me piece together our AMAZING bouquets and the garland from Fifty Flowers was so easy to put up! We were so thankful for how easy and seamless our flowers came!
Large, farmhouse tables and dramatic floral accents made this garden wedding a true fairy tale! It was such an honor to create beautiful florals for this super sweet bride and groom who got married in Gainesville, FL!
The bouquets and centerpieces were accented with fragrant eucalyptus, along with blush and maroon blooms (roses and carnations), which made everything pop with the contrasting colors! The weather could not have been more perfect for this special day and we love using Fifty Flowers when we need certain special stems to really make a particular vision come to life. The end result was just what the bride and groom wanted!
These tulips were used to decorate my home for my mother's "Celebration of Life" Day after her passing (diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in January of 2018 and passed June 2018-fought hard!!! unfortunately this cancer is a silent bully and once diagnosed or symptoms arise, it is often too late) when we had over 100 people throughout the day come through my home and share their happy memories, stories, photos and pay their respect to myself, my husband, my 2 sons and my sister. These tulips were her favorite flower and we wanted to honor her in so many special ways! She was a selfless woman who always did for others and had a true passion for her 2 grown girls, 2 son-in- laws, and 2 grandchildren (2 teenage boys-that were her pride and joy in so many ways). She volunteered in her community, donated food to local food pantries, volunteered in the schools when we were young, and continued to with her grandchildren. She never missed a sports game, concert or awards ceremony! We know she will be watching from above forever and ever.... she will be missed! So many people commented on how beautiful the tulips were, and where I got them at this time of year (6/18/18). Thank you for your attention and speedy delivery, your company is delightful and the flowers were so fresh and lasted a LONG time, which helped in our healing process afterwards. Will recommend this site to many!
The whimsical garden rose pack was perfect for a bridal bouquet and 3 bouts for an intimate Valentines Day wedding!
I was invited to stage a design at this year's Canada Blooms show in Toronto as an International Competitor to represent Canada. Competitors came from Canada, Bermuda, France, South Africa, United States, Barbados, United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia to create a design based on the theme "Celebrate!"
My entire experience dealing with fiftyflowers.com was just amazing. Casey went above and beyond to keep me updated on my order which I ordered from Vancouver to be delivered in Toronto two days before the show.
I was so happy to receive those orchids... they were in peak condition, in fact flawless and lasted throughout the duration of the show... which is rather unusual at a show of this size due to the warm lighting and curious people admiring the flowers. It was also unseasonably warm in Toronto but these orchids just kept impressing me. I think I had to replace only 6 flowers over the course of the week!
My design was inspired by a bubbling glass of Sparkling Wine. But I wanted it to look light and suspended in the moment.
I suspended a total of 120 white Phalaenopsis orchids from 160 meters of beaded wire and fishing line. Each tiny stem was placed in a water filled glass seahorse to keep it hydrated. I also wove 140 meters of Tillandsia Usneoides into garlands with about three strands running up the length of a garland. I also used willow tips manipulated into tendrils.
The mechanics consisted of 9 tubes powered by a small battery to add a constant stream of bubbles between my flowers. Each bubble tube is controlled with a tiny tap to open or close for more or less bubbles to add dimension.
I won a Gold Ribbon for my design. For more pictures http://www.christinedebeer.ca/designs/celebrate and a video of the staging of the design http://www.christinedebeer.ca/videos/toronto-flower-show-at-canada-blooms-2016