White with Green Center Fresh Cut Designer Anemones
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a dramatic statement to your bouquets and centerpieces with White and Green Centers Anemones. Anemones are a classic wedding flower with a circular shape and fuzzy, spherical centers. The petals are an ivory white hue, while the centers are lime-green. Use these blooms for bright, contemporary arrangements. Pair with blooms like white hydrangea flowers, mini cymbidium orchids lovely green, lotus pods for drying, and green tea bulk green roses.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White with Green Center Fresh Cut Designer Anemones
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 8 to 10 inches
Symbolism: Anemones come from the Greek word “anemos,” meaning wind. Anemones are commonly known as the Windflower.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Anemones have dual seasonal availability. *
- This flower is shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Anemones feature one bloom per stem.
- When you receive your anemones on Day 1, the flower bud can show strong pink hues; the pink will often soften as the flower blooms.
- Anemones tend to vary in color from bloom to bloom; this is a naturally occurring phenomenon. White anemones may retain pink, green, or lavender hues throughout the bloom that will vary with Mother Nature.
- This flower is a very delicate and at times we will pack extra for spoilage.
- Anemones can be a phototropic flower, bending towards the light, and closing at night.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Huge and gorgeous!!!!! All the flowers I ordered from FiftyFlowers were perfect (3 varieties of roses, amaryllis mocha, lots of fillers, anemones, trick dianthus, etc.). They were delivered promptly in the course of 2 days, depending on the flowers, and I received both e-mails and text messages letting me know they were on my doorstep. They opened beautifully for my daughters wedding. Dealing with FiftyFlowers was a 5 star experience all around.
When my daughter told me she was getting married, I started saving and planning for the big day. One day I told her, " I'm going to do your flowers, is that alright?" She said, " You'll be great at it, ok!" And this began my searching for where to get the flowers, how to do the arrangements, bouquets, flower crown, corsages, boutonnieres and other flower decor for the wedding and reception. I would look up things and send them to her, and vise versa. I did buy flowers through other venues as well as Fifty Flowers, however, their customer service was over and above the "other" companies. I received texts and phone calls making sure the deliveries were as promised and that the flowers were in good condition. They even contacted me when I put my order in because they felt that the day I was picking for delivery of the garden roses was a day too early and the blooms might not make it to the day of the ceremony! I will admit, it was a little daunting when I received all those flowers in boxes that needed to be rehydrated by clipping the bottoms and given flower food. This took me a whole day! The second day everyone was able to help. My daughters, niece, sister in law, son in law, daughter in law, granddaughters and even my brother came out to help! There were flowers in buckets everywhere! Luckily, I work at the venue so we kept everything in the walk-in coolers before and after processing them. Actually, the centerpieces and extra flowers were used several times after the reception. I myself used them almost 2 weeks afterwards for a banquet, and the woman in charge wanted me to make flowers for her daughters bridal shower! They were beautiful. I even received an email wanting to know where I bought my flowers and compotes from another bride having a reception at the club. All in all, my daughter and her husband had a beautiful wedding and were very happy! It's a little bit of work but, in the end, it's so worth it! I can't imagine what the flower bill would've been had I gone to a florist! Also, the feeling of accomplishment and pride you feel when family and friends compliment your work is amazing and worth every minute of your time. Thank you so much to everyone at Fifty Flowers for making my little girls wedding a beautiful one! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks and use your company again if I need fresh flowers. Thank you
My husband surprised me with these while we were staying in Florida. Peonies are my favorite flowers and I was very sad I could not find them anywhere in Florida.