White Wedding Fresh Orchid Lei
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a classic and intimate touch to your tropical-inspired event with White Wedding Fresh Orchid Leis. This lei features delicate, ivory white dendrobium orchids, which have hints of green in their centers. The leis are hand-made by stringing the orchids together with the petals facing outwards, giving them a full, abundant look. Use these leis as traditional neckwear at your ceremony, or place them around candles at tables for simple, romantic centerpieces.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Wedding Fresh Orchid Lei
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Dendrobium Orchids Leis are available year round.*
- Our Dendrobium Leis are double bloomed and contain 100-120 orchid blooms per lei.
- The total length of our double bloomed lei is 3 feet. It will come tied together to use as a traditional lei, or you can cut it to create your own flower garland, chair decor, or floral table runner.
- The total width of the orchid lei varies depending on the orchid variety selected. Each orchid floret varies from 2 to 4 inches in width.
- Life of the lei is dependent on flower care as well as use. Our double strung leis are freshly made for you and shipped direct from our Thailand partner farms. If cared for properly, leis should have 3 to 4 days of exquiste beauty.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Dendrobium Orchids are named from the Greek words 'Dendron' meaning tree and 'bios' meaning life. Dendrobium Orchids are the floral emblem of Queensland, Australia and one of the national flowers of North Korea.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Double Strung Dendrobium Orchid Leis are shipped directly from our Thailand partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Leis fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the leis.
- Check the plastic bags for moisture, in the event there is excessive moisture in the bag, open the bag carefully and dry off the inside of the bag and seal up for storage.
- If you are using the Leis within 24 hours, keep in box in a cool dry area, no less than 45 degrees F.
- When you are ready to use your leis, remove the leis from box and plastic bags, spray lightly with water and adorn your event.
- If you choose to use refrigeration make sure there are no fruits or vegetables inside. Keep your leis in the bags maintaining moisture.