White Pine Winter Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Celebrate the holiday season with White Pine Winter Greenery. This greenery is perfect for creating a romantic, wintry atmosphere. Its woody stems and evergreen needles add texture and uniqueness to any arrangement. Try pairing with blooms like light pink pecher peony flowers, ocean song lavender roses, and pinky lavender wholesale astrantia.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Pine Winter Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- White Pine has seasonal availability.
- White Pine is traditionally bunched in a grower’s bunch that typically has 5 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
For many months, I dreamed about this day and it turned out perfectly, even with blissful warm sunny weather! At first, I looked at Pinterest for some general floral ideas. But then, I realized how much florists cost and started to develop a plan to purchase my own flowers from FiftyFlowers. Our wedding was 10am on a Sunday morning and we had the flowers delivered mostly Thursday. My parents set up a running waterfall using the wheel barrow outside to cut all the flowers and put them in buckets - we bought 12 5-gallon buckets for the project. On Saturday morning, I had 7 friends over and we worked for ~6-7 hours to get all the flowers arranged. It was fun and not stressful because I allocated enough time, and I had a couple wonderful friends who did all the de-stemming so I could just enact the plan and work on the fun bouquets. One thing to keep in mind is that you'll change your mind on at least a few things after you see all the flowers together. We had so many flowers left that I had plenty to give to my mom to arrange for her after party, and then... I knew it was a long shot, but we made a floral arch for the ceremony trellis! I brought a couple buckets of leftover flowers and two foam blocks with zip-ties to the setup morning-of, and my incredible cousin made phenomenal arrangements for the trellis. Everything turned out like a dream. I spent probably at least 100 hours researching and reading blogs to make sure it would all go smoothly and the flowers would be taken care of. DIY is not for the faint-of-heart, but I am so happy with the results.