White Peony Flowers February Delivery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a chic touch to arrangements with White Peony Flowers. These peonies arrive with ball-shaped blooms, but quickly unfurl into lush, cloud-shaped blooms. The blooms are full of ruffled white petals, which have yellow and pink streaks near the centers. This makes it a perfect crisp accent in modern-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like vanilla ice cream spray roses, baby hydrangea honeydew green flowers, floral grade wholesale artichokes, and flat fern greens.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Peony Flowers February Delivery
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Peony Flower is a focal flower which will arrive looking like a golf ball but with proper hydration, the flower will pop open to a large ruffled full bloom.
- Each stem has one budding flower.
- Peonies are shipped with in bunches and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Peonies might be wrapped in an absorbent paper to protect the flower bud during shipping.
- Average bloom size is 2.5 to 4 inches in diameter.
- Average stem length is 16 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Peony flower will change color hues during the vase life, the color tones might lighten. Also, the white peony depending on Mother Nature's Mood, might have red flecks and/or a raspberry swirl.
- Peony scent ranges from none to strong.
- The meaning of Peony is happy life, happy marriage, good health, prosperity and it grants the recipient the power to keep a secret. It is the longest used flower over time and is the state flower of Indiana.
- Peonies have leaves/foliage that are not meant for arranging with; strip the dry, spotty leaves off before working with these beautiful flowers.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Peonies require individualized care. These gorgeous blooms are shipped from international and domestic farms and will arrive at different bloom stages from golf ball-like blooms to open. This is to be expected. Please follow the care tips below to ensure your shipment of peonies are perfect for your special day!
Golf Ball - If your peonies arrive in a tight, closed bloom: Prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the peonies in a cool, dark room. Refresh water every 24 hours.
Cracking to Blooming - If your peonies arrive opening: DO NOT process the flowers. Place the peonies on their side in a floral cooler or refrigerator free of any fruits and vegetables. The morning prior to your event, prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the flowers in a cool, dark room.
For additional assistance, please contact FiftyFlowers Customer Care at 1-877-507-6737.