White Mini Calla Lily Flower Medium
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Mini Calla Lily Flower is a stunning crystal white flower that features a large, trumpet-shaped bloom that sits atop a long, elegant stem. Exquisite and simple with understated beauty, this calla lily will dazzle at a First Communion or Baptism, Ladies Luncheon or classic romantic wedding. With incredible versatility, stems of this flower can transform your event into modern chic or highlight its classic charm. Named after the Greek word for beauty, calla lilies are a traditional symbol of marriage and are used to celebrate major transitions in life. Representative of the sixth wedding anniversary, all calla lilies symbolize 'magnificent beauty' while white calla lilies represent purity, honesty and innocence. Easy to arrange and guaranteed to awe, our gorgeous white calla lilies will look radiant when mixed with white roses, baby's breath, star of Bethlehem or simply arranged in bunches or in single stems. Pure white and akin to an upside down wedding dress, this flower just makes you want to say "I do."
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Mini Calla Lily Flower Medium
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- The white mini calla lily may have some green hues, especially on its tip and edges. The amount and intensity of each tone may vary depending upon Mother Nature.
- The white mini calla lily flower is a medium mini calla lily with a larger bloom size ranging from 3 to 7 inches from stem to tip. Petite Callas may have a head size on the lower end of the average size range.
- Average stem length is a minimum of 11.5 inches and a maximum of 20 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
When my husband and I decided to get married in June, I selected a private home in the woods of northern Pa as our backdrop. It was important to both he and I to keep costs reasonable, as we paid for the wedding ourselves. After consulting with several florists who failed to deliver me with the color, variety, and price of flowers that we envisioned, I turned my attention to FiftyFlowers.com. The ordering and delivery were easy and thorough. In fact, my delivery of peonies were far developed and open at delivery. I spoke with one customer service representative from FiftyFlowers.com, and she was able to deliver an equal number of brilliant peonies the day before the wedding. The garden roses were exquisite, and I highly recommend the mini and regular garden roses as a flower that withstands heat and transport while still having beautifully ruffled petals and blooms.
All in all, FiftyFlowers.com aided in making my wedding that much more joyful and vibrant.
Hello. I ordered my wedding flowers for my bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, and centerpieces and I just wanted to say that everything came out perfect!! My bouquet had pink cymbidium orchids and dark pink calla lilies and the bridesmaid's had dark pink callas. The flowers were gorgeous and everyone commented on them!