White Ecuadorian Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Ecuadorian White Roses are a stunning and affordable option for your flower arrangements. Shipped directly from the farm to you arms in bulk bunches and sold at wholesale prices. We guarantee 100% freshness coupled with award winning customer service! These flowers are perfect for anyone who wants gorgeous white roses to create beautiful floral installations for a wedding, birthday, anniversary, funeral or any special event.
There is rich symbolism behind the white rose; traditionally, when you were gifted a white rose, it was to show innocence and purity. In our modern era, we remember this past, and lift it into a new age of meaning.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Ecuadorian Roses
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 2 to 4 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round.*
- The exact variety of rose shipped cannot be guaranteed. If you are looking for a specific rose, it is best to order that variety.
- The picture included with this product is an example of possible varieties.
- This package will include one of the following varieties: Mondial White Rose, Polar Star White Rose, Proud White Rose, Eskimo White Rose, Akito White Bulk Rose, Anastasia White Rose, Avalanche White Rose, Innocence White Rose.
- Roses feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Standard Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is and average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
The roses were beautiful and were perfect for the wedding I was florist for. I only had 2-3 Roses that broke while using and I managed to use them somewhere else. I would definitely buy again.
So happy to read this! Thanks for letting us know. I am so sorry to hear that a few heads didn't make it (maybe they moved during transit). Please always reach out to us so we can make this right for you!
This wedding was held on a very hot day in the high dessert of Pallisade Colorado. Considering it was pushing 100 degrees the flowers were spectacular! I made the center pieces for the tables using white wooden boxes and floral foam. The bouquets were perfect with their splashes of pinks and whites. The pictures tell the story of the amazing flowers.
I bought flowers with a mix of sizes and colors to fit an early fall theme--rich colors but not too heavy. The flowers from FiftyFlowers were perfect, and I had so much fun making the bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements!
We met in college in 2010 and began dating a few years later. He proposed on our six-year anniversary and we were married on May 26th, 2019. Our family owns 100 acres of forest land in northwestern Wisconsin, and we quickly decided that this is where we would be married. With help from friends and family, we had an absolutely perfect outdoor spring wedding. We could not have asked for better weather and everything went together without a hitch! My bridesmaids and I assembled 18 centerpieces, 7 bridesmaid bouquets, and a bridal bouquet. The flowers were in excellent condition - much better than I expected! The Paula Fay peony was my must-have flower and I'm so happy with how everything came together.
When we first started planning a wedding in New York City we quickly became overwhelmed with the scale and extravagance that can come with such a huge market. We were so lucky to find the Kolo Klub in Hoboken NJ. A former factory, the venue is cozy, like a great candlelit restaurant for a first date. To stay on budget, we decided to arrange as many of the details as we could from the music to the invitations (designed by Mitch and emailed with an rsvp tracker that went surprisingly well). I looked everywhere for flowers that were affordable and I could arrange myself and finally choose Fifty Flowers because of their combos. I was so excited to see they had bold colors that matched our invitations and the urban setting. Over our year of planning I also made pressed flower lanterns to soften the wood tables and the blooms from Fifty Flowers added beautiful pops of color to the room. With the ceremony, dinner, and dancing all in the same room, we were able to enjoy the flowers all night. We had our closest friends and family together for a night of celebration, love, and laughter. There's nothing we would have done differently.