White Daisy Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Daisy White Flower is a spray flower that has a classic bloom with many ray petals radiating out from a disk-shaped center. Each stem has an average of 3-5 flowers. If a bride is hoping for pregnancy early in the marriage, ancient folklore suggests that she place a daisy in her left stocking. This bright white Daisy with its light green center would add a recognizable touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 2 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is available year round.*
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. +Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I spent hours researching websites and prices. This by far had the best variety (especially peonies) and at the best prices. The flowers arrived on time, about 85% were in good shape. Some had broken stems and others didn't bloom in time. The Peruvian lilies bloomed beautifully. Overall, I got a ton of compliments for the arrangements and guests were allowed to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Peonies are my favorite flower but can be a little pricey. The garden roses I ordered from FiftyFlowers were a beautiful alternative that looked almost identical to peonies, but were also easy on the wallet. They were absolutely beautiful and all the girls had a great time making their bouquets. Thank you!
I ordered the Baccara Roses and they were absolutely beautiful and awesome. We used the Baccara Roses for the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquet, and some other arrangements. I was very pleased with my roses.
I was really hesitant to order our flowers online, but I am really glad we did. We ordered the Citrus Splash Centerpieces and that was such a great idea because they came already arranged, and were much cheaper than ordering the flowers separately. The flowers came on time, fresh, and all we had to do was cut them down and remove some stems! I used mason jars as vases. I am so happy I went with this company, because my flowers turned out great and I saved so much money by not having my florist do the centerpieces! I would recommend Fifty Flowers for any bride who is looking to have pretty flowers AND stay within a budget.