Whimsical Garden Rose Sample Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Some of our lovely couples and floral creators love to get their hands on their flowers before their event date, so we created this simple Garden Rose pack. Check out just how stunning and impressive these focal flowers are before your event to help you decide how you’re going to design your floral look. With many colors and styles to choose from, you will receive a total of 24 stems of four unique garden roses to match dresses or tuxedos, décor, or your wedding vision style. The luscious roses are perfect for any smaller event as well. If you’re hosting a weekend luncheon or simply for your home they provide a sneak peak on DIY flower arranging and the processing steps for your special day. To complete the look, try this sample pack with Pittosporum Greenery or the beautiful broad Monstera Leaf.
Please select 4 variety’s from the list below. You are welcome to choose 4 different types or all one variety.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Whimsical Garden Rose Sample Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length 14 to 24 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday. Please note that each variety might differ in suggested delivery dates; however, with this sample package all will arrive on one specific day.
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact Customer Care.*
- Garden Roses are available year-round.
- Roses feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped in bud form. The bloom will begin to open to a much larger size after hydration.
- Whimsical Garden Rose Sample Pack features an array of colors. The intensity of rose colors will vary by the temperament of Mother Nature. **
- The sample pack features the option to choose up to 4 varieties with 6 stems each.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- Expected vase life is 4 to 8 days with proper care and handling. Please follow the Flower Care Tab on how to properly process the Sample Pack.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- The Whimsical Garden Rose Sample Pack will typically arrive with 4 bunches featuring six stems of each. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Do not remove the cardboard.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the rose's life. Roses may have thorns present, use precautionary measures like wearing gloves when processing.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly and be able to support the bloom.
- Carefully remove the cardboard packaging around the blooms after allotted time. Ensure that the roses have plenty of room in their containers.
- Garden Roses are shipped with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is common to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
We were married on the beach in North Carolina in a perfect November afternoon!
Ordered these blooms for a friend's wedding. Loved them. All the flowers came thirsty but just as described they perked right up. The arrangements done in wet foam wet foam lasted 5 additional days after the event. The anenomes were favorite, standing out. Will be ordering again.
Meg & Scott had a sweet, romantic wedding in a beautiful industrial loft in downtown San Diego. Their colors of deep burgundy and green gave the wedding a dramatic, romantic feel, and matched perfectly with the entry into the fall season. We used the various types of eucalyptus for the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, and the seeded eucalyptus garland was perfect for the sweetheart table.
The wedding was held in a former shed turned into an event hall. It had a rustic feel and yet it was elegant. The flowers arrived in good shape. We followed the care directions, however, the sunflowers didn't perk up. We used some of the sunflower petals, along with other flower petals in the Flower Girl's basket. The table decorations and bridal party bouquets were beautiful. My daughter was thrilled how everything turned out and it was all as she had envisioned.
I used these flowers for my bridal shower centerpieces. They came out beautiful!