Wedding Centerpiece Sweet and Simple
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Looking for a centerpiece that's sweet and simple? Look no further than our stunning wedding centerpiece! This beautiful arrangement is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance and romance to your special day. Wedding Centerpiece Sweet and Simple are the perfect blend of fresh flowers hand designed for you. These stunning flower centerpieces are ready to use in moments; just cut the ends, place in water and you're done! With the perfect blend of your favorite flowers, these arrangements are ideal for dinner tables, mantles, or to decorate the ends of pews.
The soft pink and white hues of this centerpiece are sure to create a warm and inviting atomsphere that will make your guests feel welcome. Plus, the long lasting blooms will be sure to stay beautiful for days after your special day. From roses to carnations, hydrangeas to calla lilies, this gorgeous centerpiece is sure to please all of the guests at your wedding reception. Bring a touch of sweetness into your special occasion, shop our Wedding Centerpiece Sweet and Simple collection today!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Wedding Centerpiece Sweet and Simple
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out Wedding DIY Combo Sweet and Simple which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with tabatha & shimmer rose, arlene & pink mondial rose, cool water rose, pink & green hydrangea, hot pink calla, hot pink & light pink spray roses, light pink carnation, pink hypericum, silver dollar eucalyptus, variegated pittosporum, and green leather leaf.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 9 flower stems.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 17 flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 32 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Discover our exquisite collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. Whether you prefer crystal, glass, or ceramic, each option will flawlessly match your event theme.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
And don't forget to enhance your arrangement with a professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
The quantity of vases may not match the number of centerpieces. Since both vases and centerpieces come as prearranged sets, we recommend purchasing additional centerpieces or vases to align the numbers as closely as possible. In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal value or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)