WEDDING BELLE Bouquet Holder, Grande
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add longevity and stability to your bouquets with the WEDDING BELLE® Bouquet Holder. This holder keeps your stunning bouquets in place and hydrated so they stay fresh and beautiful all throughout your big day. Soak the foam thoroughly in water before inserting stems and creating the bouquet. This way, your flowers won't fall out of place and will stay hydrated for hours and hours.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the WEDDING BELLE Bouquet Holder, Grande
- Flower Care
- Cage filled with OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife to provide a continuous source of water for bouquets that live up to 50% longer than in any other similar design.
- Solid plastic structure supports the weight of flowers and allows a wide variety of bouquet designs.
- Rounded cage optimizes depth and dimension to bouquets.
- Features a shatterproof, waterproof plastic handle.
- 7 and 3/4 inches long x 3 and 5/8 inch deep foam head.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine WEDDING BELLE™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.