Waves of Love Tropical Greenery Bouquet and Boutonniere
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Waves of Love Greenery Bouquet takes a tropical twist on the greenery trend! Tree ferns and sword ferns have been arranged with exotic foliage like pittosporum, salal, coontie, and ti leaves to create a breathtaking bridal bouquet. In addition, you'll receive a matching boutonniere complete with ferns, naked seeded eucalyptus, and other greenery to compliment the wedding bouquet. Each of these greenery types are unique, meaning this bouquet and boutonniere features both light and dark green hues, smooth and wispy textures, and a variety of shapes and sizes. There's no need to overcomplicate your wedding flowers. Order flowers online for your beach wedding or tropical event, and then receive these arrangements right to your home. Although these arrangements are classic and versatile, they are far from boring! You can design a chic, modern wedding while also enjoying fun and funky flower arrangements like our Waves of Love package!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Waves of Love Tropical Greenery Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Each hand-made designer bouquet will include a mix of 25-30 stems of the following greens: tree fern, pittosporum, varigated pittosporum, sword fern, salal leaves, Florida coontie palms, ti leaves and a Jute string wrap.
- Each handmade designer Boutonniere will include sword fern, variegated pittosporum, naked seeded eucalyptus, and Jute string wrap.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this green may vary to some degree.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.