Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a regal touch to rustic summertime arrangements with Volkenfrieden Delphinium. Delphinium is ideal for adding height to centerpieces, with its long stems lined with small, star-shaped blooms. The blooms range in color from light blue to dark blue, though most are an intense true blue with violet undertones. Pair with blooms like polo white wholesale roses, white freesia flowers, new love baby’s breath flowers, and thistle blue flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Volkenfrieden Delphinium
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 27 inches
Symbolism: Delphinium represents achievement.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Delphinium is available year-round. *
- Each stem features multiple blooms running the length of the stem.
- Delphinium is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Delphinium flowers have a natural tendency to shed. Do not be alarmed if some buds fall off the stem upon arrival, as this is completely normal.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We hosted the after celebration for our Daughter's Baptism at the house. I loved the simplicity of the arrangements we made and the garland was FABULOUS. Just added a bit of color from our leftover flowers and hung it up. We love Fifty Flowers. Thank you.
Being a bride on a budget, I wanted to arrange my own flowers, but let me be clear it's no easy endeavor! However, Fifty Flowers made it easy to have a wide variety of flowers and experts on hand to answer all of my questions throughout the process. I ended up ordering WAY more flowers than I needed, but it allowed me to pick the absolute best blooms and ensure my centerpieces were bursting with life. I recommend drawing out your ideal bouquets, centerpieces, etc. when planning to get your numbers right. Overall--it was an amazing day filled with stunning blooms--most people could not believe I had done them all myself!
Seven months after my son's wedding (Bells of Ireland), my daughter was married. With her wedding came many challenges. Her flowers needed to be completely different from her brothers, her venue was an art gallery, and she wanted a Great Gatsby theme. After much research on style and availability, we decided on calla lilies, both large and mini, oriental day lilies, whimsical garden roses, anemones and eucalyptus wedding greens. Our colors were white and blush, with a few ostrich plumes thrown in.
After talking with our personally assigned floral consultant, my delivery date was changed to a few days earlier to ensure the flowers would be in full bloom for that special day. Upon delivery, my brother (the designer) was concerned with the garden roses. He felt they were wilted, I called my consultant and she guided us on the proper storage to make these beauties come alive, and alive they came! While unpacking, I noticed some the anemones were a burgundy color not the blush I had ordered. Again I called Fifty Flowers and they could not have been more accommodating. We used the burgundy anemones and to our pleasant surprise they added that splash of color that we needed.
This is my second experience working with this company. I have nothing but wonderful praises. The consultants are very knowledge, patient and accommodating. The flowers were of the highest quality, beyond my expectations, just magnificent! My youngest daughter just announced she was getting married next winter. I will not hesitate to use Fifty Flowers again. In fact I am looking forward to it.
My wedding was small elegant and beautiful. My husband and I are both in our seventies and have been blessed to find each other to begin the final chapter of our lives.
The flowers from FiftyFlowers exceeded my expectations. I have been a florist for thirty five years and am familiar with quality.
It has been almost a week since I received and processed the flowers . They are still beautiful !!
We are leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow and I hate to have to throw them away while they are still so pretty,
I may take them to a shut in for them to enjoy.
Thank you Fifty Flowers for helping to make my wedding so beautiful.
I could not have been happier with the beautiful, vibrant, gorgeous flowers that arrived on my doorstep 3 days before my wedding. With no previous floral experience we (my mom, my husbands mom, and me) were able to create exactly what I had always hoped for. I only ordered three types of flowers: Red Anemones with a black center, the Assorted Colored Rananculus, and the Ivy Green Hypericum Berries. For about $500 I was able to make 1 full bridal bouquet, 2 medium bridesmaid bouquets, 8 boutonnieres and about 25 full vases for the reception. I could not have been happier with my flowers!!!!