Vintage Velvet DIY Flower Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Adding texture to your centerpieces is essential when creating professional floral arrangements. The Vintage Velvet DIY flower box will add character and depth to your or bouquet. This box comes in 3 sizes, and will include Tweedia, Scabiosa, Anemones, Dusty Miller, and Lambs Ear. FiftyFlowers recommends having this flower box arrive 3 days prior to your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Vintage Velvet DIY Flower Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday. Our customer care team will call you to review your order and scheduled delivery dates.
- Vintage Velvet DIY Flower Combo Pack is available year round.
- Small Package includes: 2 bunches of tweedia, 2 bunches of scabiosa, 2 bunches of anemones, 2 bunches of dusty miller, and 1 bunch of lambs ear.
- Medium Package includes: 4 bunches of tweedia, 4 bunches of scabiosa, 4 bunches of anemones, 4 bunches of dusty miller, and 2 bunch of lambs ear.
- Large Package includes: 6 bunches of tweedia, 6 bunches of scabiosa, 6 bunches of anemones, 6 bunches of dusty miller, and 4 bunch of lambs ear.
- Tweedia bunches have 10 stems and each stem will have a minimum height of 15 inches.
- Scabiosa bunhces have 10 stems and each stem will have a minimum height of 20 inches.
- Anemone bunches have 10 stems per bunch and a minimum height of 12 inches.
- Dusty Miller bunches include 10 stems and have a minimum height of 15 inches.
- Lambs Ear bunches included 10 stems and have a minimum height of 15 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or paper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
Because of the pandemic we greatly scaled down our initial wedding plans and decided to have a small, intimate, DIY backyard wedding. Although it was going to be a small wedding, we still wanted it to be beautiful, sweet, and thoughtful; a wedding that really represented our relationship. Our backyard is not a picture-perfect landscaped area and by our wedding date in October, is no longer lush and green. Rather than try to make it something it was not, we embraced the rustic look and used farmhouse tables, benches and chairs and decorated them with lots of fresh eucalyptus and candles. We chose wildflowers and beautiful ruffled spray roses for their sweet romanticism. We built a large arbor out of copper pipes and then used floral foam cages to add greens and flowers to it. I admit to being a bit worried that we had maybe taken on more than we could handle and wondered if it would be as beautiful as I'd hoped but everything turned out beautifully. We watched several YouTube tutorials to learn how to create the flower arrangements for the wedding arbor and on putting together a bridal bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages and it was easier than I thought it would be. I was also so impressed with high quality of the flowers and how long they lasted. We waited until the day before to put together the arrangements, but we could have easily done them a few days ahead of time and they would have continued to look great. After the wedding, I used the flowers and greens from the tables and arbor to make bouquets that we gave to family and had around the house. I refreshed them every few days, taking out the spent flowers and we still had flowers two weeks after the wedding!
This mixture was so cute in the bouquets.
These were outstanding.
Such a great value! Got a beautiful mix of textures and shapes to compliment the classic look of the garden roses.The lamb's ear especially was insanely soft. The shorter stems made it ideal for smaller centerpieces. Got tons of compliments on the scabiosa, it's so unique! The tweedia was the perfect pop of powder blue to match my dress without looking artificial. Perfect for my "vintage velvet" wedding.
Because the venue was very rustic, the bride only wanted table runners---but very thick and lush ones. The attached photos show the finished product. I was so happy with Fifty Flowers--the products were great and the service was the same. Staff could not have been more helpful! Will be ordering from them again soon!