Vanilla Cream Petite Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find Vanilla Cream Petite Roses by shopping FiftyFlowers! Whether placed next to giant hydrangeas or arranged with an assortment of garden roses, these creamy white, ruffled spray roses have a unique look that sets them apart. Offered in packs of 6 bunches, these Vanilla Cream mini roses will add a stunning touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 to 18 inches
- If your event is Saturday the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Spray roses are available year round.*
- Spray Roses are in 10 stem bunches with an average of 3 to 6 blooming mini roses.
- Spray roses will arrive in bud form.
- Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days.
Check out this video of spray roses blooming
++Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower
** Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
** Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
** In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Spray Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. However, do remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spray Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Spray Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Spray Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 3 to 5 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Spray Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
I was nervous about these... they seemed small when they arrived. But they were just the perfect touch in many of the pieces we had used.
This was so useful to balance the bouquets, centerpieces and other pieces. Beautiful color too!
They were beautiful very fresh
We chose an orange and navy theme for our October 2014 wedding. Following the church ceremony, we held the reception in my parents' backyard. It was a true DIY affair complete with home-brewed beer, fabric bunting sewn by my mom and aunts, home baked made-from-scratch pies, and (of course) DIY flowers! Doing the flowers for my own wedding (with help from my parents, friends, SIL, and aunts) was so much fun! We had the flowers delivered on Wednesday for a Saturday wedding and made most of the bouquets and center pieces on Thursday. We made the boutonnieres on Friday - by far the most challenging part! The flowers were beautiful and FiftyFlowers was so easy to work with. I absolutely adored the orange ranunculus and cream garden roses, and those garden roses smelled divine in my bouquet! Don't be intimidated by the thought of doing your own flowers. Just head to YouTube, read LOTS of blog posts, and have fun!
These are beautiful spray roses, I love the yellow centers!