Tweedia Flower White
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Tweedia flowers white is a petite, delicate flower, its distinctive star-shaped flowers would be perfect for a bridal bouquet, a grooms' boutonnierre or as an accent. Tweedia also offers a lovely textured greenery which could be used within your design work. Shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Our products include shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Tweedia Flower White
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Tweedia comes in a growers bunch with an average of 10 stems per bunch.
- Tweedia stem length is 10 to 16 inches in length.
- Each stem has multiple blooms ranging between 5-8 blooms per stem.
- Bloom size ranges between 0.5 to 1 inch in diameter.
- Tweedia has a strong sturdy stem and the leaves have a lovely furry texture.
- Please note when you cut the bottoms of the stems or break off a leaf, white sticky sap will appear, remove this promptly so that it does not damage the flower.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My bestie pulled together a perfect little boutonniere with a tiny sprig of tweedia and a single green dianthus, and braided together a flower crown for her daughter of tweedia and white button poms that made her look like a little fairy child. She also added these into my bouquet to soften the larger flowers an greenery, which was perfect. There are so many little flowers on these that even though you'll lose a lot of heads (I felt like I was constantly picking them up all over the hotel) they'll stay beautiful and useful. No smell, but I consider that a bonus. We had so many leftovers that we took them to a friend's bed and breakfast afterwards and she decorated all over the place - they lasted a few days after the event and then starting falling to pieces but that's a solid 6 days from deliver so I think they were a good choice for us.
This was perfect for my thin flower crown. It's a little delicate but it worked great for that purpose. Perfect if you need small detailed flowers.
Very crisp white and green filler
Beautiful, just know that it's a weaker stem, good for spray bouquets.