Tropical Dream Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Capture the distinct, colorful character of the tropics with Tropical Dream Centerpieces. Colorful novelty blooms like pink ginger and yellow loafa pods make for an exotic palette, while lush, abundant greens create a rainforest atmosphere. Use this arrangement as a beautiful bouquet, or an attractive centerpiece at a tropical-themed event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Tropical Dream Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Height: 20 inches
Average Width: 15 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Tropical Dream Centerpieces are available year round.*
- Centerpieces will include 23 stems in a mixture of the following flowers: Ginger, Loafa, and farm choice tropical greens. *vases not included*
- Expected vase life is an average 8 days.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a centerpiece that requires little to no special prep work.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Tropical flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their long journey, this is absolutely normal. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your box arrives, please remove your flowers from any packaging and inspect your blooms.*
- It is normal for tropical flowers to arrive looking squished, squeezed and flattened due to shipping conditions. They will recover after following proper care and hydration.
- Gather clean buckets or containers to hold your flowers.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, lukewarm water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water. However, flower food is not required.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut approximately 1 inch off of each stem diagonally.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water. Not doing so in a timely manner will cause the flower veins to close and the flower will be unable to properly hydrate.
- Continue this process until all of your flowers are in water. Do not overcrowd your containers.
- Tropical flowers need a warmer environment than most cut blooms. We recommend storing tropical flowers between 65°F-75°F.
- Tropical flowers need to be misted 1-2 a day with room temperature water. We recommending using a squirt bottle to do this.
- Do not refrigerate your tropical flowers. Refrigeration will damage the blooms. Keep them away from direct sunlight, drafts, and excessive heat as well.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to fully hydrate. Be sure to check the water level in your containers as tropical flowers drink a lot of water upon arrival.
- Change your flower water and recut the stems daily or when you start to notice discoloration in the water.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)