Touch of Pink Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh Rose Petals are made to order just for your wedding ceremony, reception, or special event. The Touch of Pink Fresh Rose petals are a blend of Light Pink, Salmon Pink, Dark Pink, Hot Pink and Pink with white Tipped Petals. Fiftyflowers rose petals have a soft, velvety feel and natural fragrance. Our fresh petals are shipped from our Ecuadorian farms directly to your doorstep in convenient plastic bags which makes them easy to use.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday or Sunday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
Coverage area: One bag of Petals will generously cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches
- Rose Petals are available year round*
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- 2,000 package option is 6 bags with a minimum of 48 cups ranging up to 72 cups.
- 3,000 package option is 8 bags with a minimum of 64 cups ranging up to 96 cups.
- 6,000 package option is 13 bags with a minimum of 104 cups ranging up to 156 cups.
- 12,000 package option is 26 bags with a minimum of 208 cups ranging up to 312 cups.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dark environment. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original color choice as possible even if this means substituting petals of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, petal substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
A year of planning got a bit messy with Covid restrictions on out of state family and Hurricane Etta. The flowers were delivered on schedule and everything was processed and put together by my mom and mother-in-law! We thought the hurricane might miss us since we already had to deal with a smaller crowd from out of state travel restrictions but it arrived the morning of our wedding and poured until almost 2 pm. Our friends and family members jumped into action, got the reception beautified and the skies started to clear in time for our 4:45 pm vows! The flowers and the evening turned out perfect, thank you Fifty Flowers!
They were beautiful, very well coordinated with color and smelled glorious! They were the perfect touch to complete the reception decorations.
Thank you for helping me to give my daughter the fairytale wedding of her dreams. (and mine). We ordered rose petals to supplement the floral arrangements we had ordered from the florist. To get the look we wanted required lots of petals and they are very expensive from a florist. We were able to stay within budget by getting smaller table arrangements and adding our own petals around them on the tables. The petals arrived in beautiful shape. Fresh and fragrant as promised. I have already suggested your site to friends planning special events. Thank you.
WOW! The flowers were amazing! And the service was just as amazing too! Once I placed the order, fifty flowers called back to confirm that everything was correct. All of my concerns and questions were answered. Then we wait and keep our fingers crossed till two days prior to the wedding. The flowers showed up within half an hour of when they said they would and they were amazing and perfect in every way. My daughter wanted roses galore and that's what she got. The quality, the cost and the service was unbelievable. Put all reservations aside. I recommend FiftyFlowers to everyone.
When I got my flowers I was nervous, but when I opened them I was in awe of how beautiful they were!!! We made all the arrangements and boquets the night before and they were gorgeous!!! I would highly recommend using fiftyflowers to have the wedding you want on a budget!!! Thanks fiftyflowers for giving me the wedding of my dreams!!!