Touch of Light Pink Dried Flower Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Touch of Light Pink Dried Flower Arrangement encompasses all those feminine qualities that we love and admire. The shades of pink in dyed okra pods, loafas, and pampas grass are somehow gentle and bold all at once as they combine gracefully with dried ginger. Any space could benefit from the sweetness of delightful pink flowers, and the down-to-earth textures of a dried flower bouquet. If you are wanting to add a light pink touch to your day-to-day life, order a flower delivery today and these stunning blooms will do just the trick! We can just picture this dried flower arrangement on your bedroom nightstand or front and center at your light pink chic wedding. Better yet, opt to share the love with someone else in your life, and give them a flower gift!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Touch of Light Pink Dried Flower Arrangement
- Flower Care
- The Eternal Dried Bouquet is a designer bouquet with a mixture of the following dried flowers: 27 total stems of pink pampas grass, pink loafas, bleached gorso, bleached fountain grass, pink chilis, bleached straw, bleached sago palm, and bleached ginger.
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Your dried boxes are hand crafted for your order. Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and enjoy the eye candy!
- Your dried flowers should be stored in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or fading.
- If your dried flower box becomes dusty, use a hair dryer on a low setting from a moderate distance or a pipe cleaner to gently remove the dust.