Tie Dyed Loose Orchid Blooms
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Tie Dyed Loose Orchid blooms to decorate your wedding or special event! At our post harvest, we carefully removed the blooms from the stem and bag them. Extremely easy to use, you can float in vases, decorate wedding cakes or sprinkle on tables. Shipped in bulk at wholesale prices, direct from our farm, free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Tie Dyed Loose Orchid Blooms
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 1 to 2 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Thursday or Friday.
- Availability: Year-Round.
- Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Some blooms may be larger than others.
- Symbolism: Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
Our loose Dendrobium Orchid blooms are packed 40 orchid blooms removed from the stem in a bag. We take all the work out of it for you - ready to use.
- We suggest leaving your orchids in the plastic bag until the day of your event or one day ahead of time. This allows the flowers to continuously drink water as well as maintain a favorable climate so they do not dry out.
- The 100 Orchid Bloom option is 1 orchid bag.
- The 500 Orchid Bloom option is 5 orchid bags.
- The 1000 Orchid Bloom option is 10 orchid bags.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Bulk Orchid Blooms are shipped directly from our partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your orchids blooms fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the blooms.
- Keep the bags closed in the box and store them in a cool, dark place. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat.
- If accessible, store the bags of blooms in a floral cooler or refrigeration with no fruits and vegetables. Orchids are sensitive to the cold and preserve the best around 65° Fahrenheit.
- If blooms appear dry, lightly mist blooms with lukewarm water and reseal the bag(s). If moisture is excessive, insert a paper towel to absorb. The tint may slightly dye the bags and towels. Repeat if needed.
- To revive wilted blooms submerge the blooms in fresh, cool water for up to 24 hours. Afterwards place the blooms back into bags then store. The tint may slightly dye the water. Rinse buckets thoroughly after each use.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. FiftyFlowers recommends that you do not decorate with your fresh orchids hours in advance for your event. Orchids thrive in humid environments; forced air from a building is drying and can cause premature decay.
Absolutely my FAVORITE flower. These are absolutely gorgeous. I suggest the stems as the individual blooms may be damaged during travel but FiftyFlowers.com has GREAT customer service.
I used these in everything from decor, to bouquets and hair!
These were used in the smaller vases
We used the loose orchid blooms for the cake, aisle and around the centerpieces. They were beautiful! They were in perfect condition when they arrived on a Thursday and were used on Saturday. My guests thought they were beautiful. By the end of the night all the ladies were wearing them in their hair.
My bride asked for an elegant asymmetrical wedding theme in blush and cream. The couple were amazing to work with and loved all of the flowers!
O'Hara Garden Roses were like the icing on the cake ... A simple, sweet detail that made it extra special!
Fabulous experience from fiftyflowers.com! The flowers arrived at 9am two days before the event, boxed incredibly well. Before I even got them to the table I got the text saying they had arrived! About thirty seconds later I got a phone call with a long message telling me exactly how to best care for them to make them open up perfectly for the timing of my daughter's wedding. Great customers service, good pricing and absilutely stunning flowers!