Tie Dyed Loose Orchid Blooms
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Tie Dyed Loose Orchid blooms to decorate your wedding or special event! At our post harvest, we carefully removed the blooms from the stem and bag them. Extremely easy to use, you can float in vases, decorate wedding cakes or sprinkle on tables. Shipped in bulk at wholesale prices, direct from our farm, free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Tie Dyed Loose Orchid Blooms
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 1 to 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
- Dendrobium Orchids Blooms are available year round*
- This orchid is intravenously tinted and will change the color of water.
- Our loose Dendrobium Orchid blooms are packed 40 orchid blooms removed from the stem in a bag. We take all the work out of it for you - ready to use.
- This variety of orchid is intravenously tinted and does not occur naturally. The tint will not rub off of the petals; however the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. This product may temporarily stain hands, so while handling wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted orchid may vary to some degree. All flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and some petals may be darker than others. Some blooms may have spots of tint on the petals.
- The 40 Orchid Blooms is one orchid bag.
- The 200 Orchid Bloom option is 5 orchid bags.
- The 400 Orchid Bloom option is 10 orchid bags.
- The 40 Blooms and 40 Stems package includes 4 Bunches of 10 orchid stems and the 1 bag of 40 orchid blooms.
- Average bloom size is 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Some blooms may be larger than others.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree. Dendrobium Orchids are named from the Greek words 'Dendron' meaning tree and 'bios' meaning life. Dendrobium Orchids are the floral emblem of Queensland, Australia and one of the national flowers of North Korea.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Orchid Blooms are shipped directly from our partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your orchids blooms fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the blooms.
- Keep the bags closed in the box and store them in a cool, dark place. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat.
- If accessible, store the bags of blooms in a floral cooler or refrigeration with no fruits and vegetables. Orchids are sensitive to the cold and preserve the best around 65° Fahrenheit.
- If blooms appear dry, lightly mist blooms with lukewarm water and reseal the bag(s). If moisture is excessive, insert a paper towel to absorb. The tint may slightly dye the bags and towels. Repeat if needed.
- To revive wilted blooms submerge the blooms in fresh, cool water for up to 24 hours. Afterwards place the blooms back into bags then store. The tint may slightly dye the water. Rinse buckets thoroughly after each use.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. FiftyFlowers recommends that you do not decorate with your fresh orchids hours in advance for your event. Orchids thrive in humid environments; forced air from a building is drying and can cause premature decay.
Absolutely my FAVORITE flower. These are absolutely gorgeous. I suggest the stems as the individual blooms may be damaged during travel but FiftyFlowers.com has GREAT customer service.
I used these in everything from decor, to bouquets and hair!
These were used in the smaller vases
We used the loose orchid blooms for the cake, aisle and around the centerpieces. They were beautiful! They were in perfect condition when they arrived on a Thursday and were used on Saturday. My guests thought they were beautiful. By the end of the night all the ladies were wearing them in their hair.
My bride asked for an elegant asymmetrical wedding theme in blush and cream. The couple were amazing to work with and loved all of the flowers!
O'Hara Garden Roses were like the icing on the cake ... A simple, sweet detail that made it extra special!
Fabulous experience from fiftyflowers.com! The flowers arrived at 9am two days before the event, boxed incredibly well. Before I even got them to the table I got the text saying they had arrived! About thirty seconds later I got a phone call with a long message telling me exactly how to best care for them to make them open up perfectly for the timing of my daughter's wedding. Great customers service, good pricing and absilutely stunning flowers!