The Barnyard Flower Design DIY Combo Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Burlap, barn wood, and pasture vibes are coming from these flower bunches, with the The Barnyard Flower Design DIY Combo Box. If rustic is your aesthetic, these are the flowers for you! We picked the most brilliant flowers to resemble the beauty of a country farmhouse, whose garden is overflowing with these stems. And like the farm, they are fresh off the field.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
The Barnyard Flower Design DIY Combo Box features a rustic mix of wild blue thistle, sunflowers and other filler flowers.
- Designer Bouquet: handcrafted GIANT bouquet with a generous 35 stems total. Created using a mix of yellow solidago, star of Bethlehem, blue thistle, Gerbera Daisies and bill balls.
- X Small pack will include: 23 total stems of yellow solidago, white star of Bethlehem, blue thistle, Gerbera Daisies and billy balls.
- Small pack will include: 50 total stem including yellow solidago, white star of Bethlehem, blue thistle, Gerbera Daisies and billy balls.
- Medium pack will include: 100 total stems including yellow solidago, white star of Bethlehem, blue thistle, Gerbera Daisies and billy balls.
- Large pack will include: 200 total stems including yellow solidago, white star of Bethlehem, blue thistle, Gerbera Daisies and billy balls.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)