Textured Mixed Greenery Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Textured Mixed Greenery Box includes Seeded Eucalyptus, Baby Eucalyptus, Lepto or Rosemary, Luecadendron and Myrtle. Fun and fabulous, this greenery box has a medley of natural, herby and aromatic scents. Each one of these greenery bunches are known to have distinct texture and color which will add variety, height as well as panache to your event flowers. Fresh and luscious, greenery is the best and least expensive way to dress up your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Textured Mixed Greenery Box
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Small Textured Mixed Greens Box contains 1 bunch Seeded Eucalyptus, 1 bunch Baby Eucalyptus, 1 bunch Lepto or Rosemary, 1 bunch Safari Sunset or Winter Sunshine Leucadendron and 1 bunch Myrtle.
- Large Textured Mixed Greens Box contains 2 bunches Seeded Eucalyptus, 2 bunches Baby Eucalyptus, 2 bunches Lepto or Rosemary, 2 bunches Safari Sunset or Winter Sunshine Leucadendron and 2 bunches Myrtle.
- Greens are bunched as a grower’s bunch with approximately a fistful of stems per bunch.
- Average minimum greenery height is 25 inches.
- Each Mixed Box is hand prepared by our California Partner Farm and shipped directly.
- Mixed Green Boxes come ready to use, you will need to cut the ends and place in your vase.
- Expected vase life is an average of 14 days with proper care and handling.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)