Texture Rich Modern Wreath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Texture Rich Modern Wreath is a twist on an old classic. We've taken Fresh Willow Eucalyptus and added touches of Dried Eucalyptus Pods to create a geometric vibe that is sleak and modern. Hang it on your front door at holiday time or give it more elegant appeal by adding our Preserved Garnet Red Rose blooms. You can even use it in place of a traditional bridesmaid bouquet. The possibilities are endless!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Texture Rich Modern Wreath
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Wreaths arrive with a mix of fresh and dried products that will last a minimum of 3 days out of the box with proper handling and care.
- Size, color and quantity is not customizable.
- This wreath is made on an 11 inch gold ring and is adorned with twine and festive holiday tag.
- Wreaths with fresh products will start their drying process once they are taken out of their box. Different greenery may curl or fade slightly as they dry over time, this shouldn’t affect the overall appearance of your wreath.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.