Tasty Pink Cake DIY Flowers Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make your birthday celebration look pretty in purple AND pink with this fun DIY flower pack! Our flower design class is shaped like a birthday cake so you can have a lively, dazzling decoration for your birthday bash. In this pack, you'll receive a mix of white, pink, and purple cushion poms for the base of your cake that you can mix and match however you choose. But don't forget the icing on top - the naturally blended green and white cremones with soft pink matsumotos are the finishing touch to make your cake look fluffy and frosted! This pack will come with everything you need to complete your design, including professional tools and exclusive access to watch along with an AIFD-certified designer. Order these flowers online today so you can have your cake and smell it, too!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Tasty Pink Cake DIY Flowers Kit
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Pom daisies, cremons, and matasumotos.
- Supply Kit will include: Oasis foam cake stand and birthday candles.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.