Sweetwater White Water DIY Wedding Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Small intimate wedding? Elopement in the backyard? Hosting a bridal shower or baby shower? This collection is perfect for DIY design elements with professional instruction from the comfort of your own home!
In this kit you'll receive a stunning collection of white, ivory, cream & dusty colored neutral focal blooms. Along with a variety of the best greenery & filler available. Your texture, surprising design additions & flair are all handled with this collection! With your purchase follow along with Kalin as you learn to design a Bridal Bouquet, a Boutonniere & a Centerpiece. Using this collection for a shower? Skip ahead to the centerpiece portion of the video to learn how to turn your flowers into event decor. A color palette that is classic & never out of style- you cannot go wrong with this Sweetwater Collection.
For additional inspirational arrangements, visit the Sweetwater Collection and discover the right collection for your space.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sweetwater White Water DIY Wedding Kit
- Flower Care
- The small pack will include: 49 stems total of white asters, white solomio, white hypericum, white kale, white limonium, dusty miller, white mini calla, white football mums, veriagated pittosporum, green ruscus, white spray roses, parvifolia, and lily grass.
- The Medium pack will include: 101 stems total of white asters, white solomio, white hypericum, white kale, white limonium, dusty miller, white mini calla, white football mums, veriagated pittosporum, green ruscus, white spray roses, parvifolia, and lily grass.
- The Large pack will include: 190 stems total of white asters, white solomio, white hypericum, white kale, white limonium, dusty miller, white mini calla, white football mums, veriagated pittosporum, green ruscus, white spray roses, parvifolia, and lily grass.
- Kalin has personally designed each kit and with this purchase you will get a video tutorial on how to create amazing arrangements.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Each flower included in this combo pack may have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).