Sweetwater The Big Love Collection
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This collection is so beautiful with a rich classic Valentine's pink that helps beat any winter blues. Paired with delicate and fun bits of flair, I love designing this one to be focal bloom heavy and really let the pinks shine and carry the arrangement. Fun greenery is included in this one!
Once your flowers are delivered and you're ready to start your bouquet, click here for the valentine's design tutorial video.
For additional inspirational arrangement, visit the Sweetwater Collection and discover the right collection for your space.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sweetwater The Big Love Collection
- Flower Care
- The Small pack will include: 20 stems that feature 4 burgundy spray roses, 3 pink mini carnations, 4 green ruscus, 3 hot pink spray roses, 3 green button pom, and 3 green silver dollar.
- The Medium pack will include: 55 stems that feature 10 stems of burgundy spray roses, 10 stems of pink mini carnations, 10 stems green ruscus, 10 hot pink spray roses, 10 stems of green button pom, and 10 stems of green silver dollar.
- The Large pack will include: 110 stems that feature 20 stems of burgundy spray roses, 20 stems of pink mini carnations, 20 stems green ruscus, 20 hot pink spray roses, 20 stems green button pom, and 10 green silver dollar..
- Kalin has personally designed each kit and with this purchase you will get a video tutorial on how to create amazing arrangements.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Each flower included in this combo pack may have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).