Sweetheart Pink Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A sweet flower bouquet full of the sweetest blooms! This pink and red arrangement is made up of bicolor pink roses, soft pink roses, swirly red ranunculus, and more. If your special someone is sweet and romantic, this flower combination is a perfect way to share your love on Valentine's Day or any other day. Order in bulk to use as lovely event centerpieces!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sweetheart Pink Flower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
- Sweetheart Pink Flower Centerpieces include 24 stems of: red roses, bicolor pink roses, light pink spray roses, red ranunculus, pink delphinium, pink solomio, and ruscus greenery.
- Each bouquet is hand crafted per order in our Ecuadorian design center located in the foot of the Cotopaxi Volcano. The rich soil of the region makes for incredibly vibrant flower blooms.
- Each bouquet is shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep with minimal handling guaranteeing the freshest flowers you could recieve.
- Our fast delivery makes for a long lasting bouquet.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
- Open your box. After doing a little happy dance – remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers!
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.