Sweet William White Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Sweet William White flowers are a unique flower with a ball-shaped bloom consisting of multiple smaller blooms. This flower would add a delicate touch to any wedding bouqet or arrangement. Our Sweet William is shipped fresh and direct from our partner flower farms to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sweet William White Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 15 to 25 inches
Symbolism: Dianthus represents the Flower of Love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Dianthus are available year-round.*
- Each stem features multiple blooms per flowers.
- Sweet William flowers are shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Still wonderful over a week later.
Before I even looked at venues, a dress, or even picked bridesmaids I was looking up flowers. I knew I wanted garden style flowers and compote vases but knew that carried a huge price tag from a traditional florist that I just couldn't swing. It was scary to order flowers online for such a big event, especially with no floral experience, but I knew that DIYing it was the only way I'd be able to afford the look I wanted. If you're DIYing as well, youtube is your friend! I had a blast putting the flowers together and it turned out so much better than I could have imagined. Shoutout to Fifty Flowers for putting up with my three, yes THREE order changes. That being said, everything I used is not listed in this story, my additions are listed below but all flowers are from Fifty Flowers!
DELICATE GARDEN DIY FLOWER COMBO - Watermelon ranunculus, peachy blush anemones, and white scabiosa. Subbed the Oxblood and Sage combo for this.
BURGUNDY BLUSH ASTRANTIA MIX - subbed the purple bulk astrantia for this.
SALAL LEMON LEAF GREENERY
CREAMY WHITE SPRAY BULK ROSES - also known as Majolica spray rose. BEAUTIFUL and a pretty yellow center when they open up.
PEONY ROSE PEACH RUFFLES - smelled amazing, not quite as big as I'd hoped.
SWEET PEA BROWNIE - AMAZING color on these. I ordered these crossing my fingers that they wouldn't be brown and guess what - they weren't! They are a beautiful creamy pinky/purple color. Great for a neutral color palette.