Sweet Pea Red Flower April to July
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bring the heat with gorgeous sweetpeas for your special day! Sweet Pea Red Flowers features slender stems of multiple blooms in gorgeous red-orange hues. Arrange with other favorite FiftyFlowers blooms like True White Garden Roses, Orange Spray Roses, and pom pom flowers for a spunky, textured look!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sweet Pea Red Flower April to July
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1-inch width
Average Stem Length: 8-10 inches
Symbolism: Sweet Peas represent delicate pleasures.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- While sweet peas are available from April through July, there may be periods they are unavailable during their season. Please contact Customer Care for availability.*
- Each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Sweet Peas are known for their sweet fragrance that gives them their name.
- Sweet Peas are shipped in a grower's bunch that typically consists of 10 stems.
- Sweet Peas are commercially grown for decoration purposes and not for consumption.
- Wild Sweet Peas are known for their poisonous seeds. Play it safe; do not use this flower for food or beverage decoration.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Wild sweet peas are known for their poisonous seeds. Do not use this flower in food or beverage decorations*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
So fragile and perfect. Wonderful coral red color.
My hubby and I were on a budget for our wedding, but with our wedding theme being one that is surrounded by nature, I refused to accept fake flowers for our wedding. I searched the net for a way I could do the flowers myself because hiring a florist was way out of our budget. After reading tons of reviews I decided to order from Fifty Flowers. We ordered the purple haze roses, beautiful 50 rose pack, and the lavender hues centerpieces. We had so many flowers! Even flowers left over after the event and they were all very beautiful. I did run into a few issues with some of the roses in my 50 rose pack, and 2 in one of my centerpieces which Fifty Flowers had no issue refunding me for them. Excellent customer service I must say! We had so many great comments on just how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Fifty Flowers for making our special day wonderful!!