Surprise Proposal Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Simply snip and place in your ideal vase for your special day. Ready-made Surprise Proposal Centerpieces feature favorite classic blooms like Roses, LA Hybrid Lilies, Snapdragon and Cremons for gorgeous texture and shape. These centerpieces are the perfect pop of color for a wedding, bridal shower, or baby shower. Hand created for you, these fresh blooms are sure to wow for any occasion. Vases not included.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Height of Centerpieces: 20 to 22 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Small Centerpiece features 12 stems including a variety of: pink LA Hybrid Lilies, ivory Roses, pink Cremons, purple Snapdragons, Baby Eucalyptus and Cocculus.*
- Medium Centerpiece features 24 stems including a variety of: pink LA Hybrid Lilies, ivory Roses, pink Cremons, purple Snapdragons, Baby Eucalyptus and Cocculus.*
- Large Centerpiece features 36 stems including a variety of: pink LA Hybrid Lilies, ivory Roses, pink Cremons, purple Snapdragons, Baby Eucalyptus and Cocculus.*
- Vases not included.
- The ideal vase to use with the Large and Medium centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide.
- The ideal vase to use with the Small Centerpiece will depend on the desired look. A short vase measuring 4 to 5 inches tall, with an opening of 3 to 4 inches will create a fuller look. A vase measuring 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 2 to 3 inches will create a slimmer look.
- In general to achieve a fuller look, choose a vase which is shorter in height and has a large mouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of this arrangement may vary to some degree.
*Variety of Handsaw Leaf may vary due to availability and season.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)