Sunshine Textured Wedding Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add these happy arrangements into your bridal decor. Sunshine Textured Wedding Centerpieces feature gorgeous blooms like aromatic white stock and yellow freesia, gorgeous spray roses, and gorgeous shapes like billy balls, solidago, and dusty miller. The yellow and white blooms work perfectly together to create a cheery look. Simply cut and place in table vases for ready made arrangements or tie a decorative ribbon on each for romantic bridesmaid bouquets. Pair these with FiftyFlowers Sunshine Texture Filler Pack to create DIY boutonnieres, corsages, and gorgeous wedding decor.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sunshine Textured Wedding Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This pack is available year round.*
- This product is assembled at the time of shipment.
- This pack features stems of craspedia billy balls, dusty miller, yellow freesia, yellow, solidago, white spray roses, and white stock.
- Centerpiece Features:
- 14 stems including the following: Craspedia Billy Balls, Dusty Miller, Yellow Freesia, Yellow Solidago, White Spray Roses and White Stock.*
- Include Sunshine Textured Filler Pack to complete the look.
- Please note: Dusty Miller is packed based on availability; you may receive either Lacy Leaf or Wide Leaf depending on what is available.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)