Sunrise Carnations DIY Flower Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This is a curated collection of flowers that offers a delightful array of contrasting hues. From the elegance of off-white roses to the vibrant shades of peachy orange carnations and deep red poms, each bloom adds its own unique beauty. Whether it's a fall wedding, a bridal shower, or a Thanksgiving gathering, these versatile and captivating flowers are a must-have.
Choose from carefully curated focal flowers, fillers, elegant lines, and lush greenery to effortlessly craft breathtaking floral designs or set up a charming DIY bouquet bar for any special occasion. The Sunrise Carnations DIY Flower Kit offers freshly cut blooms that will infuse a touch of beauty into all your events. Elevate your celebrations with the exquisite selection from FiftyFlowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sunrise Carnations DIY Flower Kit
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-round
- Average Height: 20 inches
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. With focal, filler, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! Vases not included in base price but can be added on above for an additional cost.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of off white & peach rose, peach garden rose, orange carnation, light brown & dark brown poms, peach stock, baby eucalyptus, and silver dollar eucalyptus.
- Small pack recipe will have 70 total flower stems to design 10 take home bouquets.
- Medium pack recipe will have 130 total flower stems to design 20 take home bouquets. - pictured in the hand and apron.
- Large pack recipe will have 245 total flower stems to design 35 take home bouquets.
Are you crafting breathtaking bouquets with this DIY Kit? Below is the recipe for 1 bouquet:
- 1 off white rose, 1 peach rose, 1 peach garden rose, 1 orange carnation,1 brown pom, 1 brick poms, 2 peach stock, 1 baby eucalyptus, and 1 silver dollar eucalyptus.
Looking to embellish your floral decor with some easy ready-to-use flower bouquets? Visit our Sunflower Carnation Flower Centerpiece, professionally designed using the same flower recipe.
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Discover our collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your bouquet bar. If using the above suggested recipe of 8 stems, we suggest the small vases. These vases are professional floral vases made to last. Whether you're looking for rustic, elegant, classic or modern themed event decor, we have curated a vase collection to match your look and style.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes. We suggest coupling with professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
- Bubble Vase: A classic bubble vase in the sizes small and medium crafted with high quality glass for a versatile and timeless design.
In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breathe and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.