Sunny Side DIY Fresh Flower Design Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Where fresh flowers go, bright and sunny energy is sure to follow! This DIY flower box is overflowing with cheerful yellow and orange flowers. Energetic craspedia billy balls, dainty alstroemeria, bright sunflowers, and other vibrant blooms create a swirling picture of sunshine and warmth. Unique bi-colored roses will glow with their one-of-a-kind orange and yellow hue, and sprinkles of snapdragons will add texture and movement to your flower arrangement. Your flower kit comes with a fresh flower delivery right to your home, a collection of flower design tools, and access to an exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class with an expert floral designer. As you learn the art of DIY flowers, don't be afraid to add your own creative twists. Your final product will reflect your personal style, making it the perfect accessory for your home! Are you wanting to send flowers to a loved one? Consider designing these yellow flowers into a personalized arrangement that will stand out amongst all other flower gifts. Better yet, invite your friends and family to take part in the fun. Just order flowers for all your favorite people, and learn to create stunning designs together!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sunny Side DIY Fresh Flower Design Box
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with including yellow roses, sunflowers, yellow solidago, orange snapdragons, yellow billy balls, gunni eucalyptus, yellow daisy poms, yellow alstroemeria, orange alstroemeria, and cocculus.
- Supply Kit will include: Oasis pot, butterflies, oasis foam, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.