Sunny Orchard Fresh Wreath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Dried fruit is becoming a popular way to embellish wreaths, garlands, and flower arrangements! In this wreath, you'll not only find elegant cocculus leaves and variegated lily grass but also zesty, dehydrated oranges. If you're looking for an outdoor wreath that stands out in your neighborhood, look no further. The beautiful, dark green color of the leaves in this fresh wreath contrasts beautifully with the vibrance of dried oranges. Great for a winter and fall wreath, or a spring and summer wreath, add a little bit of sunshine to your porch or suspend this cheerful arrangement in your dining room! When you order this wreath in bulk, you can display several of them throughout your home, or can create beautiful table centerpieces for your dinner parties. They also make great decorations for baby showers, birthday parties, and fundraising events! Feeling generous? Order multiple wreaths and distribute them to your friends and neighbors to spread love and gratitude. It's easy to get these arrangements right to your doorstep with a wreath delivery!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sunny Orchard Fresh Wreath
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- This beautiful designer wreath includes a combination of cocculus, dehydrated oranges, and varigated lily grass.
- Wreaths arrive fresh and last a minimum of 2-3 days out of the box with proper handling and care. If your wreath arrives before your anticipated delivery date, please follow our care instructions to ensure your wreath will be fresh for your event.
- Dried wreaths may be preserved an average of 2 to 3 weeks depending on delivery climate.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.