Sunflowers at Sunset Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
With iconic sunflowers, roses, berries, carnations, and lilies; Sunflowers at Sunset Centerpieces are a must on the FiftyFlowers wish-list. This beautiful array of focal blooms, fillers, and greens make picture-perfect wedding table centerpieces. These masterpieces are ready-to-go made with OASIS Floral Foam, with clear and decorative wrap tied on with ribbon, simply take them out of the box and place them on your tabletop for your special event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sunflowers at Sunset Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Diameter: 15 to 18 centimeters
Average Small Diameter: 10-11 cm / 3.9 - 4.3 inches
Average Medium Diameter: 12-14 cm / 4.7 - 5.5 inches
Average Large Diameter: 14-15 cm / 5.5 - 5.9 inches
If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This centerpiece pack is available year round.*
- Please contact Customer Care if your desired delivery date is unavailable.
- These packs are shipped prearranged in floral bouquets and only require watering the Oasis Floral Foam.
- The centerpieces feature 12 total stems including the following: Sunflowers, Orange Roses, Orange Carnations, Orange Peruvian Lilies, Red Hypericum Berries, and Eucalyptus.
- The average height of a centerpiece is 5 to 8 inches.
- Expected bouquet life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Our Bouquettas are a pre-made finished product.
- When your boxes arrive, open your boxes and remove any straps or extra packaging.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Ensure that the floral foam within the decorative wrap is moist. You can add more water as needed.
- Check the floral foam every 12 hours.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)