Sunflower Table Centerpieces Yellow
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Yellow Sunflower Table Centerpieces are entirely unique, bursting with bold personality and radiant colors. The bright, lemon yellow Sunbeam Sunflowers are the focal flower of the bouquet, set against crisp green foliage. Bear Grass and Curly Willow are incorporated to add height and texture to this arrangement. This makes it perfect for casual outdoor events, or more formal gatherings. This is a pre-made bouquet, meaning that once it is received it only needs a fresh trim at the ends of the stems and be placed in water.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sunflower Table Centerpieces Yellow
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each Centerpiece features 20 stems and includes: Sunflowers, Lily Grass, Israeli Ruscus and Cocculus.*
- Available year round.
- The average height of a centerpiece is 12+ inches.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower, tying the bouquet in the center and allowing it to stand on their own in the vase.
- Shipped fresh from our California partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I purchased this package twice, once for my daughters bridal shower to confirm the quality of the flowers before ordering again for the wedding. I am still amazed at the quality of all the sunflowers. Quite a few guest even asked if they were artificial.