Sunflower DIY Flower Kit with supplies
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Spice up your next crafts night with the Sunflower DIY Flower Design Kit! Bring some flower power inside with yellow sunflowers, bronze poms, red mini carnations, and pink alstroemeria. Not only will we send flowers and design tools to your home, but we will also give you exclusive access to one of our pre-recorded floral design classes with one of our certified designer. Create a unique arrangement from your couch or kitchen counter. And the best part - when you are done designing, you get to enjoy an arrangment of warm cider in your home!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sunflower DIY Flower Kit with supplies
- Flower Care
- DIY Flower Kit will include: lots of fun flowers for you to design with including yellow sunflowers, red mini carnations, red safari sunset, bronze cushion poms, green cocculus, red and pink alstroemeria, yellow viking poms, white mini calla lilies, and variegated pittosporum.
- Supply Kit will include: Ecoplanter: prism bowl, gold aluminum wire, 1 brick oasis and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.