Summer Sun Petite Dried Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Summer Sun Petite Freeze Dried Rose Petals are a great way to add vibrance to your reception or special event. These bright yellow Freeze Dried Petals have a natural fragrance, are Eco-friendly, and can be re-used over and over again throughout the year!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Summer Sun Petite Dried Rose Petals
- Flower Care
Symbolism: Rose petals represents love, passion, and beauty
- Since these petals are freeze dried, delivery should be scheduled earlier than later.
- These Freeze Dried Rose Petals are available Year around *
- 25 cups is approximately 1000 petals, 50 cups approx. 2000 petals, 75 cups approx. 3000 petals, 100 cups approx. 4000 petals.
- 5 cups fully covers 1 square foot.
- Freeze Dried Rose Petals are packed for protection during shipping.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- If you do not see your delivery date available, please call us at 1.877.50 ROSES (507-6737) to arrange a rush order. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
- Freeze Dried Rose Petals are shipped directly from our partner farms.
- Freeze Dried Petals can be used multiple times if cared for properly. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals in their best condition.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals.
- Remove all bags from the box.
- Place bags in a cool dry place until ready to use. Freeze Dried Petals DO NOT need to be refrigerated.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired.
We used these to shower my husband and I when we were announced for the first time and had our first kiss as a married couple.
My theme started to develop after i found silver and black table overlays that i absolutely LOVED. I wanted tall centerpieces with branches, and candles everywhere. I saw pictures of silver color combined with bright colored flowers and loved the idea of such bold colors. I came across this website and looked for the colors that i liked. I didnt have a specific flower in mind, the color was more important. I came across the carnations and although i would have never thought to use this flower for a wedding, i thought it would look amazing combined with all of the silvers, glass, and candles. I debated between purple, red, fuschia, and finally decided on the fuschia. I bought tall vases in advance, spray painted the branches, bought tons of other supplies, and then practiced with carnations i bought at the store just so i have an idea how many i would need for each centerpiece. We had a big family table for 20 people, and i used 4 bowls there with spray painted pebbles and candles. The guest tables had the tall vases with branches and flowers. I ordered 800 stems and had a ton left over. I made boutonniers, and corsages as well. I planned on making my own bouquet too with only carnations but the bigger i made the bouquet, the easier the stems were breaking. Another option was to buy a plastic bouquet holder with wet floral foam in too, so if you can find it, definitely buy it for your bouquet. I went to a bunch of stores and all of them had the holders but with dry foam used for artificial flowers. They do have them online but it was too late to order. Since I'm a cool and easygoing bride i improvised...i went to the store, bought two bouquets with a variety of flowers, took them apart and put together my bouquet with store bought flowers but also added my carnations juat to bring the whole theme together. It looked amazing! All in all, the experience with Fifty Flowers was amazing. I placed the order 2 weeks before my wedding, and they arrived on Wednesday for a Saturday wedding. I think that i could have had them delivered even sooner, possibly Monday, as they could have used a few extra days to fully open. It is now 8 days since they were delivered and they look better now than on the day of the event!
We ordered our king protea from FiftyFlowers because our florist was unable to source King Protea for our wedding date. After multiple calls assuring me they would arrive we ordered them. I was dead set on protea because they are great for people with allergies. I drove the giant box straight to my florist when they arrived. We opened them together and none of us could get over their beauty! We had so many extra we were able to make four arrangements of protea for decor at the venue. The florist loved the size and quality of my protea. My bouquet was gorgeous (but very heavy!) and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm so glad I ordered from FiftyFlowers!