Sultry Scarlet Red Tropical Flowers DIY Collection
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bring a passionate element into your flower arrangements with our Sultry Scarlet Red Tropical Flowers DIY Collection. Deep magenta and red flowers bring a delightful sultry energy, reminiscent of long nights spent drinking red wine with old friends. The tropical pincushion blossoms bring a unique color palette into your venues. This DIY pack is perfect for evening weddings and will add a tropical element to any wine-themed celebration. This DIY bundle contains rich red silvia protea blossoms, unique scarlet ribbon pincushion flowers, green and pink gold strike leucadendron, bright reddish pink jester, silver dollar eucalyptus, and unique leptospermun greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This Tropical DIY Pack is available year round.*
- This pack includes a total of 50 stems of the following flowers: pink protea, red pincushion, gold leucadendron, red leucadendron, silver dollar eucalypus, and tea tree myrtle.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. The average vase life may vary with each type of tropical flower.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- This product is only available in the USA.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Tropical flowers need to be kept in room temperature environments, do not refrigerate.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)